Change, it is a commin'...maybe. No, I'm not getting married. Hubba Hubba would kill me and use my blood for the next furniture project! ;) But seriously, I'm considering changing the name of my blog. I've mentioned several times that I'm extremely impatient....and that sort of plays a factor in my blog name. I decided that I wanted to blog, so blog I did! I used the first unique name that came to mind that I liked. Y'all can read a little about my blog name choice in the Meet Ansley section. I used to snicker when people couldn't pronounce my blog name...but, as it turns out, that does not make for good word of mouth advertising!!!
- Racy Restorations.
- Racy Renewals. And how fun that the abbreviations for these would be R&R...I think I'm selling myself on the idea!
- Racy Revivals. I like this one, but it reminds me too much of awesome Mandi @ Vintage Revivals...and I do not want to be mistaken for a copycat. :)
- Vivacious Vintage or Vivaciously Vintage. Hinting at the modern touches that I give to vintage furniture. Since, let's face it, furniture is like 85% of what I post about!
- Fiery Finds. Maybe that one isn't so cool after all...
- Fiery & Frugal. I guess frugal is nicer than saying I'm cheap...cuz I totally am!